There’s something about being able to enjoy the things you love without having to sacrifice calories. This time of year always gets super busy, and I try to keep a snack on hand just in case I don’t make it home for dinner in time. If I told you that you can have a cheat day every day, would you believe me? Trust me, I felt the same way, too, when I tried Quest Nutrition bars for the first time!
I’m so excited that Quest Bars are NOW available at Target! If I’m on-the-go or leaving the gym and I need a quick snack, I can always grab one and keep it moving! Especially while I’m in Target. Remember, protein bars are not created equal. You can easily rack up calories, sugar, and fat when it comes to some
candy protein bars. Luckily, each Quest Bar contains 20+ grams of protein, fiber, no added sugar, and all the right macros. If you’re a carb counter, they have 4-7 net carbs per serving. They are also soy free, gluten free, and vegetarian friendly!
I keep Quest Bars in my purse while I run errands, and because Quest believes in quality ingredients, you don’t have to sacrifice taste for quality. In addition, Quest uses Soluble Corn Fiber (SCF) vs Isomalto-oligosaccharide (IMO). Studies have shown, when exposed to a range of temperatures, IMO can actually degrade to a carbohydrate. Also, Quest Bars use Stevia, Sucralose, and Erythritol which have little to no effect on blood sugar. They also don’t cause issues with your teeth or tummy. That’s another reason to go #OnAQuest!
RASPBERRY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP CRUMBLE
- 1 Quest Protein Bar Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, crumbled
- 1 container of fresh raspberries
- Sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding
- Light whipped topping, 4 oz (totally optional)
- Reduced fat milk
- Follow instructions for instant pudding.
- Add 4 oz of light whipped topping to pudding.
- Mix until thick and set aside.
- Heat Quest Bar in the over for 5 minutes (or in the microwave for 10 seconds to have a fresh “out of the oven taste“).
- Allow Quest Bar to cool for about one minute.
- Cut bar in half.
- Crumble one half of Quest Bar in the bottom of dessert cup.
- Top crumbled Quest Bar with raspberries, then top with pudding mixture.
- Add another layer of raspberries, then add pudding mixture.
- Add other half of Quest Bar crumbles and a few raspberries for your topping.
- Serve and enjoy!
[Tweet “Get the #recipe! Raspberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Crumble: https://ooh.li/ad3c9fd #OnAQuest #ad”]
I promise you won’t miss those extra calories after you enjoy this dessert! To be honest, you could sub the pudding mix with yogurt and have a treat just as satisfying! The added protein and fiber just gives you extra cool points to carry into the summer!
Don’t forget you can find Quest Nutrition Bars at your local Target! Try a variety of bar flavors and let me know what you think!
What Quest Nutrition bar flavor would you incorporate into a dessert?