Here I am thinking of so many random thoughts, like I always do the night before a race. So here goes…
- I still haven’t seen Girls Trip.
- I’m falling in love with blogging all over again.
- I hate curling my hair, especially using a curling wand.
- I don’t care to watch The Walking Dead.
- I hated red wine, but now I love it.
- I thought my full marathons days were over, but I want to run Chicago and New York City Marathon.
- I have considered writing a book.
- I often feel like Little Orphan Annie, because I don’t have any living parents or immediate family that lives close to me.
- I look at you sideways if you say you don’t like Beyoncé.
- I sometimes wish I would have gone to school to take up a few trades (Ex. HVAC) instead of four-year college.
- I always find a typo in posts that I write, even after I’ve read it 50 times.
- No matter the distance, I always have a party going on in my tummy before a race.
- I don’t care for big houses. I actually prefer flat level. It encourages me to live a free, minimalist lifestyle.
- I am a runner, but I have never had the desire to qualify for Boston. I would rather raise money and run it for clarity.
- If it weren’t for Weight Watchers, I probably would have never started cooking. Trying to reduce your point values will inspire you to get creative.
Have a seat on the couch. What would you like to confess?
Post inspired by Javacia of See Jane Write.