It is officially fall which means fun, fall-inspired recipes. You already know that I love pumpkin spice everything and sweet, baked goods. All of that is wonderful, but I love finding ways to spice up my veggies during this time of year. You know, to try to make up for any slacker behavior during the cooler months and holiday season. I told you all before about my love affair with Brussels sprouts AFTER becoming an adult. As a kid, my Mom could not pay me to eat them, but I’m so in love with them now!
There’s just something about Roasted Brussels Sprouts that just rocks my world! They go so well with a variety of combinations. I tried cranberries with them last year and FELL-IN-LOVE! You know I had to incorporate them into a new recipe for the season.
After discovering Truvia® Nectar, I really wanted to try it out with this rad combo: Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries, Pecans, & Gorgonzola. If you haven’t heard of Truvia® Nectar, it’s because it’s the NEWEST product to the Truvia® line! It’s a natural stevia-honey blend sweetener that allows you to enjoy the sweetness of honey with 50% fewer calories than sugar. Yes, please!
You can pretty much #UseNectar wherever you would use honey. Seriously! There’s a party going on right here—and with this combo, you can’t eat just one. They are so addictive!
Let’s get to the Recipeeee!
Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries, Pecans, & Gorgonzola
Approximately 4-5 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts, washed, cut in halves (remove dark leaves)
- 1 tablespoon Truvia® Nectar
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- Preheat over to 400 F degrees, and line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss Brussels sprouts until fully coated and arrange on baking sheet.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes or until sprouts are roasted, tender, and with crispy, dark leaves.
- Remove sprouts from oven and toss them with dried cranberries and pecan halves. Then drizzle with Truvia® Nectar and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I will be making these again soon for an upcoming party. You’ll be surprised how well they serve as the perfect healthy snack! You should definitely give this recipe a try, and Truvia® Nectar. You can also use Truvia® Nectar to sweeten your favorite recipes as well as use it in coffee, tea, oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies, and on fruit. And because I want you enjoy this awesomeness, grab your FREE sample here so you can tell me what you think! Sharing is caring.
Are you a fan of Brussels Sprouts?