These Cranberry Goat Cheese & Cheddar Crescent Sausage Balls are combined with buttery crescent, sausage, sweet cranberries, and cheddar with a hint of tangy, goat cheese! They are perfect for any occasion—especially during the holiday season!
I love the holiday season because it’s a great excuse to cook, bake, and try new recipes! I’m looking forward to our Thanksgiving gatherings over the next few weeks.
Wait! Did I just say a few weeks? Can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here? The good thing is I always have something yummy in my foodie tank. Being that it’s the holiday season, I love finding seasonal items to incorporate into my recipes. I will be preparing one of my NEW favorites: Cranberry Goat Cheese & Cheddar Crescent Sausage Balls! My whole family loves crescent rolls because they are perfect for any meal. In addition, sausage balls are one of my favorites because they go well with any occasion.
Update! I have a similar plant-based version of sausage balls for the vegetarian/vegan in your life! You can find my Spicy Cheddar Sausage Balls – Made from Plants here!
Let’s get into it!
Cranberry Goat Cheese & Cheddar Crescent Sausage Balls
- 1 can Original crescent rolls
- 1 pound 1 lb of spicy sausage
- 1 cup Sharp (or reduced-fat) cheddar cheese
- 4 oz Candied cranberry goat cheese (found at Publix)
- 3 clove Garlic, diced fine (or minced)
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsps All-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line baking pan (approximately 15x10x1) with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix sausage, cheddar cheese, candied cranberry goat cheese, and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough on surface, dust each side with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Using pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into about 1/4 inch pieces.
- Add in crescent dough pieces into bowl with sausage mixture, slowly until well blended.
- Shape mixture into 42 (1 1/4 inch balls).
- Place in on baking pan and cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is one the whole family will love! Enjoy and share the love!
If you’re vegan/vegetarian, check out these Spicy Sausage Balls – Made from Plants!